I Thank God for Today
After many many bad things that happened, I thought I was purely just a girl that is both ridiculous and insignificant in Darling's eyes. Just his girlfriend in the name.
Today is simply wonderful. I am so thankful for today. Darling felt a little sickly, exhausted, frustrated with the traffic jam but still, he came to look for me for a little while. I feel important. I am happy. He loves me. And when you love someone, you will want to see someone everyday. I know he loves me.
He really made my day. It was rather crabby in school. Gloomy all day, feeling the chills constantly. Waiting for Godot is really, really, really random. I was all figety during the play. Just need to seek warmth and stay awake. Dawson brought his little girl who has read Waiting for Godot a couple of times for the screening. I am glad I did not spend my childhood reading literature texts.
I love you to bits Darling. And to all, my Darling is no other than Jude Edmund. I used to tell many others, not to believe in forever. Nothing is transcient. Now, I feel myself taking every single word back.
I believe in a forever with him and only him. It is our 9-months together today Sweetie.
Today is simply wonderful. I am so thankful for today. Darling felt a little sickly, exhausted, frustrated with the traffic jam but still, he came to look for me for a little while. I feel important. I am happy. He loves me. And when you love someone, you will want to see someone everyday. I know he loves me.
He really made my day. It was rather crabby in school. Gloomy all day, feeling the chills constantly. Waiting for Godot is really, really, really random. I was all figety during the play. Just need to seek warmth and stay awake. Dawson brought his little girl who has read Waiting for Godot a couple of times for the screening. I am glad I did not spend my childhood reading literature texts.
I love you to bits Darling. And to all, my Darling is no other than Jude Edmund. I used to tell many others, not to believe in forever. Nothing is transcient. Now, I feel myself taking every single word back.
I believe in a forever with him and only him. It is our 9-months together today Sweetie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home