Jean

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Season

It has been so gloomy
The floors are wet
Everything's soaked
When is this going to stop?
Even though temperature is good
The wetness irritates my toes.


Darling's going for My Chemical Romance's concert which he forbades me from going. He wants to have all the fun by himself and will definitely not need a LADY like me to be in the way. Anyways, I simply am spending my day painting my nails myself, watching VCDs. I watched Perfect Stranger. It's not like a classic film but it's exactly the kind of film that I needed now. One that can be quite brainless yet a little witty and wraps up with an unexpected ending. I'm halfway through Music and Lyrics.

I miss going to school. No. I don't miss going to school. I hate the travelling and the essays. I miss my friends and miss watching films like Dirty Pretty Things and having intriguing chats with all the people that I know in school. Thinking that another new semester is coming, I really don't know how I am suppose to go through it. Ha. But then again, this first semester passed really fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home