Jean

Friday, December 19, 2008

I refuse to believe that the holidays are coming to an end. I have forgotten and then remembered that the exam results are going to be out soon. Geez... I did myself injustice. But it's okay! Because I am not going to repeat my mistake, and I have gotten over my greatest mistake.

It's been long since I've heard from fiRd. He was and perhaps still is the avid Edmund supporter. I told him, I don't know how many times that I'm over. I'm done with crying and done with being depressed. But he always, always and always, do that thing! What thing? That 'how about 10 years down the road?' and that 'if he really begs?'. You know you know? I know for sure that Yijun knows because she's somehow always there when fiRd says things like this and that she has to be there to give me that look that says 'I have no comments because there is simply nothing to say'. I hate it when even though I haven't seen him for quite a long time, and haven't chatted with him on msn or called him or smsed him, his words still ring in my head.

I don't know what's gonna happen 10 years down the road but one thing for sure, no matter how wavered I am due to my highly emotive personality, I don't want to. I don't want to have a boyfriend like that. This is not right. Absolutely not right, there's no grey area.

Let's digress a little. Yijun and I have failed to meet up time and again for our run. She says we are 'fated to be fat'. Ha ha ha.

How can there be so many couples walking down the streets, holding hands, beaming at each other when the hard core fact is that... Argh!!! I lost myself. Fullstop. I'm moving on to some other things.

I miss dancing, yet I don't like the feeling after dancing. It leaves me feeling so surreal that I cannot gather myself in time to adjust myself back to reality. Music seriously is magical. I love Walawala. I love going with them.

And my phone rang. It's Jearlene. Who else right.. My phone doesn't ring otherwise. Except the fact that Edmund called yesterday. Yea..... She's like, 'so, you intend to go out or do you intend to stay at home and get fat'. Okay lah... meeting Vithya at 3 at Bakerzin. She says she's broke. I told her to sit outside and talk to me while I have my cake.

Jearlene says that she has to go away because she is falling in love. She just doesnt know that she has already fallen into it. Anyway, I am reading Choke. I mean how can I not read when the front cover states a comment 'Choke is Fight Club for sex addicts'. Everybody should just choke in front of an audience and be loved for life. Hahaha... If it's even true. It can be true but there's always a limit. People do actually stop loving.

I can no longer blog because Jearlene is demanding too much of my attention. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home