I am still trying to handle the stress
Work keeps coming in. I don't know whether I should complain or not. It's like I was dying for a place in university and when I get it, the work is argh...
I mean, I don't mind doing the work if it's less depressing. It's never good enough! And just before you think that you can give yourself a break, more work comes in.
Anyway, we caught Dirty Pretty Things today after tutorial. It's not bad! A lot better than The Searchers.
I have a couple of pictures with me but I feeling too down and there are like to much work to handle as of now. So, I'll upload the pictures some time later.
I mean, I don't mind doing the work if it's less depressing. It's never good enough! And just before you think that you can give yourself a break, more work comes in.
Anyway, we caught Dirty Pretty Things today after tutorial. It's not bad! A lot better than The Searchers.
I have a couple of pictures with me but I feeling too down and there are like to much work to handle as of now. So, I'll upload the pictures some time later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home