Jean

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The same old question

I believe happiness is always spoken in relativity but don't we almost as often enough, forget about this fact? I bruise easily and that's why I'm a crybaby. I am least ashamed that I am one because I am constantly hoping to be someone's crybaby. Someone to be there for me when I cry. Just because I am a crybaby, happiness comes to me relatively easily. I can get satisfied easily only because I get upset as easily. When one is very depressed, all it takes is something small to feel a tinge of happiness. But when one is overwhelmed by happiness, the shadows of unhappiness lurks, reminding you that nothing is forever, as cliched as it may be, but nevertheless true. Then again, it is the presence of these shadows of the dark that tell you that in comparison, you are happy.

My writing is somehow incoherent but it's very coherent in my mind or rather heart.

Spain won!

Tuition $400 per month. I am coming...

I wonder why I am not studying when I am supposed to be. I can't wait for tomorrow's paper. I need to finish this. I need to truly have a holiday. I need to drink till I drop. I need to learn not to be so bothered by Edmund. I ought to learn that he does not need me. Why do I not learn after all this time?

'The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain.'
---Lord Byron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home