Jean

Friday, May 23, 2008

whatever happened to 'let's not quarrel again'

Jean's back and perky. Jean knows that she can't change any facts. Jean knows that nevertheless, she is loved by many. Jean knows that there are people out there who desire me. Jean is unhappy, sad even but is determined to survive. Jean takes this week as a test. God was here. He was with me. He lifted my heart when I prayed.

There's school today. I'll end at 4.30pm and I guess I'll be back by... 6pm? Then I'll play with Caleb from 6.30pm to 7pm, watch the lame television series at 7pm, continue watching something to 11pm, hit the bed and await the arrivial of Saturday. I shall drive grandma to market in the morning, be back to watch some DVDs that my uncle never fails to bring every weekend, have a nap, allow some tears to fall, put on a mask, prepare to look happy, head to the MRT station to see my primary school friends, I hope we'll last all night and only reach home feeling extremely exhausted so my wounded heart can rest. Sunday will come fast enough(hopefully). I say I don't care and I don't want myself to care but then again, why do I want Sunday to come fast then?

I won't say I'll miss him because he has never left my mind and my heart.

School's in the afternoon but I was awake by 5am, waiting for his msg. What a foolish bitch I am. I am indeed a rare find.

And I just found out that my brother is going to have his Block Test in a couple of hours time. To think that I've been through all these...

Since it's still so early, I'm going to head for a jog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home