Jean

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stupid Jean. When will you ever not be emo??????????????????

It is really sickening to see that in channel 8, the 7pm drama serial shows the presence of an adulterer in the relationship between Felicia Chin and the guy. In the 9pm drama serial, Zoe Tay and her husband. On channel U, 10pm, adultery between the lawyers. I mean it's like ain't life not filled with enough uncertainties already? To the extent whereby the only certainty is the presence of uncertainty.

I just came out of my craziness in my relationship. My paranoia and excessive insecurities. Sometimes, at the darkness moments, these demons still come tickling my heart, tormenting me. But I shrug them away before they wreck havoc like before. I feel free now. I like capable of being alone. I feel it's okay to not meet up. It's okay to not see him. It's okay that he doesnt miss me. It's okay that he no longer says I Love You. It's all okay now. But why? Why is it okay? Have I become numb towards all these or what? Is it emptiness? Is it because I no longer expect? I don't know. But I'm okay.

Work is busy, work is stressful. It is even alright to vent your fustrations on me. At times I wonder why you always sound so happy on days that you are not meeting me. Is it because I give you time to be with other people that can make you happy? Or is it that the sight of me disgusts you?

No problem has arised between me and him so far. And I have been spending time with my family, which is really relaxing and less stressful.

But, Vithya, my friend, be strong. I don't know what I can say to you. I know that I must let you know that it is easy to fall into depression and rely on Prozac for endorphins. But how sure can one be that one can ever come out of depression? So, don't ever let yourself fall into it. Relationships are always so vulnerable. There's nothing you can do about it. It's time to stop fantasizing that relationships can survive storms like what my parents enjoy, like those of your parents too! Look, look at what the media has to say... successful relationships can hardly be found. But brace up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home