Jean

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I think my friends are going to kill me. I'm sorry okay??? For not going for the social drinking thingsy that Yijun planned so painstakingly. I can hear Firdaus's voice in my head now. "WE WERE HERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU WERE DOWN AND WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" Ah, shit. I was like "CALL CONSTANCE!!!" Okay la... My fault.

Yijun's constantly talking about the dark knight.

In no time, we will be meeting at Yishun MRT station and having very interesting rides almost everyday. Breakfast from Breadtalk or Mac, milk from MOS burger and tea from MacDonalds. Because Jean doesn't have breakfast before she leaves her house. All because of me.

And then I shall say 'Mommy! It's over!' when we take that wretched bus out of campus.

Lala, Winini, Junjun, Const, let's head to Starbucks again soon. My cravings are back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home