It's good that school brought in mr bean too... and had their attempt at revamping canteen b. Though it was like a half hearted kind of attempt. I finally realised that we only get to see each other in school for 2 days out of the 5 weekdays. This is really unfortunate. Then again, we spent the past 2 days laughing so much that I needed today to rest and sleep in.
We are mere year 2s that were making fun of freshmen. It was totally hilarious.
Last of all, HL209 is disgusting. Everything about it. The only redeeming part, i hope, will be the tutorials. I changed my tutorial class and so, I'm in Prof's class.
We are mere year 2s that were making fun of freshmen. It was totally hilarious.
Last of all, HL209 is disgusting. Everything about it. The only redeeming part, i hope, will be the tutorials. I changed my tutorial class and so, I'm in Prof's class.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home