I guess it's time to type something.
Can I not do the essays?
"Why is the measure of love loss?" - Written on the Body
Ahhhhh... drive me nuts.
Whatever is the case, I have been spending too much time out, going back home late and everything. This is really unhealthy.
Part of me wants 3Oct to come so we can all go out for drinks, another part of me just cannot write the damn essay!!! Everything's already said in the text. What else can I say???
Can I not do the essays?
"Why is the measure of love loss?" - Written on the Body
Ahhhhh... drive me nuts.
Whatever is the case, I have been spending too much time out, going back home late and everything. This is really unhealthy.
Part of me wants 3Oct to come so we can all go out for drinks, another part of me just cannot write the damn essay!!! Everything's already said in the text. What else can I say???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home