I have this loser-ish thing in me. I really cannot bring myself to get out of my house. I think it's because I don't want to spend. My heart hurts when I keep heading for the ATM. Nowadays, I don't even ask for receipt to look at my balance. I'll just pretend that I do not know. I'm quite good when it comes to this aspect of pretense.
Previous Posts
- I refuse to believe that the holidays are coming t...
- I'm kinda bored at home but I'm also enjoying this...
- It is weird how frantically I keep myself from blo...
- why oh whywhy this longwhy this torturouswhy this ...
- "You affect me in ways I can't quantify or contain...
- And yes, I was at least commendable on the fact th...
- It is getting excessively irritating that I go to ...
- I haven't seen this bunch since I don't know when....
- This was what that kept me from studying:fid. says...
- Today's my last day of school before the exams. It...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home