Jean

Saturday, January 17, 2009

There isn't even an opportunity to breathe! And I mean this in the metaphorical sense, unlike my "great fall" which was mentioned in a literal sense. Past 2 weekends of year 2009 had been spent attending birthday parties, there will be another one the next week and the following week. CNY next week too! Reunion dinners, visiting, clothes and the list goes on.. as well as my readings. The readings are much much and much harder to digest.

This is just an entry that doesn't make much sense and is of no value. I am just blogging because I feel like it. It takes my head off the large amount of readings that I will try to complete for next week. I just realised that it's time to bathe and get over to Liane's place. It's been long, quite long since I last saw Angel, Jearl and Liane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home