Jean

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's going to be a quiet Christmas for me. With no parties and no drinks, just tv-watching. When my parents are at home, I want to stay at home. I want to bug them. It's funny how it is when I am doing such things at this age. I just occasionally whack their backs, occasionally hug them, occasionally say I'm hungry when I'm not really hungry and make them get food for me. How exciting right?

At least this year's Christmas eve will be different from last year. At least I won't cry. And because of this, I am happy.

So off to have some breakfast here I go,
awaiting the return of my parents I said so,
for we are heading out in this rainy weather,
to din tai fung we all go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home