Jearlene's not in Singapore, back to her hectic working life. Lye Huat is seen hanging around Singapore, by others and not by me. Yet to see that Kingley. Didn't even reply my text. Jerkhead.
Well, I have to say that that place which I don't know what it is called, is quite a nice place! Go in from Yishun dam and in and in and in some more. That's where it is. Went there for Nigel's birthday. It was more of like supporting people whom you care for. That typical girlfriend nightmare erupts and of course, it's like a subtle, unspoken bitch fight. That girl is not pretty lah Angel. But then again, true as you said it, as long as she gives the guys a good time(and we all know what kind of good time I'm referring to), who, in the right mind would reject her? I must emphasize, at this point that deep down in my heart, I would love to think that there are guys who have a left mind instead. Yijun, I know you totally agree with me. Fird, stop sniggering because you have once again witnessed how silly girls can get.
Though Angel asks about how's Jearl doing and mentioned that Jearl has "fallen out of her radar", no matter what happens, especially when you need us, we'll be here. Lye Huat usually fights vehemently to be there too.
It is tough to live in insecurities. It is even tougher to be certain of the temptations that endanger a status that seems unwavering. Whatever the case, these things will happen. Will definitely happen. As I used to handle such stuff the wrong way, I hope you can handle it well... I still feel how it feels to lose something that I barely had. I would aspire to say that 'I remember' instead of 'I still feel'. Forgetting will come naturally. It will come.
We'll be here. I hope things are fine by now.
Totally unrelated but equally important:
Kwoky, congratulations once more.
I miss everyone.
Well, I have to say that that place which I don't know what it is called, is quite a nice place! Go in from Yishun dam and in and in and in some more. That's where it is. Went there for Nigel's birthday. It was more of like supporting people whom you care for. That typical girlfriend nightmare erupts and of course, it's like a subtle, unspoken bitch fight. That girl is not pretty lah Angel. But then again, true as you said it, as long as she gives the guys a good time(and we all know what kind of good time I'm referring to), who, in the right mind would reject her? I must emphasize, at this point that deep down in my heart, I would love to think that there are guys who have a left mind instead. Yijun, I know you totally agree with me. Fird, stop sniggering because you have once again witnessed how silly girls can get.
Though Angel asks about how's Jearl doing and mentioned that Jearl has "fallen out of her radar", no matter what happens, especially when you need us, we'll be here. Lye Huat usually fights vehemently to be there too.
It is tough to live in insecurities. It is even tougher to be certain of the temptations that endanger a status that seems unwavering. Whatever the case, these things will happen. Will definitely happen. As I used to handle such stuff the wrong way, I hope you can handle it well... I still feel how it feels to lose something that I barely had. I would aspire to say that 'I remember' instead of 'I still feel'. Forgetting will come naturally. It will come.
We'll be here. I hope things are fine by now.
Totally unrelated but equally important:
Kwoky, congratulations once more.
I miss everyone.

2 Comments:
At June 15, 2009 at 3:18 PM ,
jun said...
you are rambling! i have no idea what you are talking about! and thank you (: call you soon to tell you some things.
At June 15, 2009 at 11:36 PM ,
Constance G. said...
what secret do u 3 have?? hahaha.. and i miss you too jean Ong Lin
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home