As it is
Today started out very well, with Darling telling me that he's not going to school, with Darling chatting with me through the phone while I was walking from home to the mrt station and with Darling offering to pick me up after school.
It's all good. Talking to Hoca about Dirty Pretty Things was great too! You feel great when you understand something. Still, it was a tiring day. By the end of the day I was feeling slightly ill, slightly nauseous. Anyways, I went to watch Brothers with Darling.
Came home feeling like shit. All I can think about is all the work piled up, who am I, who do I want to be, what I really want. It's back to the basics. How funny is it when a person of my age, educational level or whatsoever things that people usually consider when it comes to maturity, ask themselves this kind of questions? These questions should have long ago been answered. But I'm only asking them now. It is either I am absolutely leading a sheltered life or I lead a totally screwed life.
With my personality, I'll go with the latter.
It's all good. Talking to Hoca about Dirty Pretty Things was great too! You feel great when you understand something. Still, it was a tiring day. By the end of the day I was feeling slightly ill, slightly nauseous. Anyways, I went to watch Brothers with Darling.
Came home feeling like shit. All I can think about is all the work piled up, who am I, who do I want to be, what I really want. It's back to the basics. How funny is it when a person of my age, educational level or whatsoever things that people usually consider when it comes to maturity, ask themselves this kind of questions? These questions should have long ago been answered. But I'm only asking them now. It is either I am absolutely leading a sheltered life or I lead a totally screwed life.
With my personality, I'll go with the latter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home