I had fun today
After everything that I feel these past few days, I seem to feel a little better after meeting up with MY Judith and Yuen Yin. It has really be a year since I've met them. Meeting up with them, especially with the company of Darling makes it even better. What saves the day at the very end is that he was able to get along with my friends. Which, to me is sort of a great thing.
I love them all.
We went Vilage for late lunch and headed to Mindcafe to chill and have some laughter. Ultimately, to Balcony we went for some drinks. Photos shall come later as I am now a tiny bit drowsy and know for sure that I will get a good night's rest.
So, adieu.
I love them all.
We went Vilage for late lunch and headed to Mindcafe to chill and have some laughter. Ultimately, to Balcony we went for some drinks. Photos shall come later as I am now a tiny bit drowsy and know for sure that I will get a good night's rest.
So, adieu.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home