Jean

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I am exhausted. I need sleep but there's just so much to do.

It's a good thing that Add/drop period is over. It's also a good thing that I get to be with Const in Media in America. It wasn't as bad as how Rai put it across to me! Haha! I'm glad that he's not as "exiled" as I expected. I mean how bad can it get when that prof majors in French Lit? Econs is not bad because I still remember rougly what I did in JC. But I'm alone in this! So not looking forward to the stupid tutorials. The class literally stinks like how the lecture theatre stinks for Shakespeare's class. That class before... eeeww. 6 modules, heavy... Really heavy. I can't finish my readings in time.

I have to include this. There are rumours about that Irishman coming back! :) As much as jun imagining another Irish in a lack-of-cloth state, const imagines Shakespeare's avid fan that too. But upon the mrt ride back from school to home just now, we have concluded that all of them will most probably not have abs but yea... bellies. Think of Drama prof (that "pom pom" hair guy) and smart smart man that taught in Turkey? That Irishman is exceptional. To me and me only. He's good looking okkaayy... I still can recall how he reads the Canterbury Tales! WOOOH!

So much printing to do, and I'm lazy. I haven't been printing lecture notes. And I have officially given up on using NTU foolscrap and lost to the fight against the urge to purchase my faithful system planner.

And if Yijun sees this before the time I see you on Thursday for Oliver Twist, please make this coming Saturday's morning free. Const and I will be expecting you in YCK stadium. It's time for the morning run again. To get rid of fats as well as stress. FiRd, you are invited. Ass.

Okay lah... I sian already. Today marks the one week anniversary of my Great Fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home