Yijun asked:
What is a book?
I swear I was thinking very hard and rephrasing the question in my head into:
What makes a book, a book?
And Winifred has to answer at that moment of intense activity that my brain is going through and say:
Facebook.
One of the funny things that happened in school today, after not seeing each other for quite long because of CNY. One of the times in which we would laugh at it then look at each other and laugh again.
And Valentine's Day is approaching! I should eliminate the exclaimation mark. But yea... I was the first to bug Winifred. I told her that I'm very vexed because Valentine's Day is coming. I said I don't know what to do. I'm so dead. Pretty upset. Then, HAHAHAHHA! I told her it's because I have so many dates that I don't know which one to go to and that I'm going to turn my phone off. HAHAHAHAHHA! She gave me that look but I know she's smiling!!! HAHAHA! Apparently Yijun is quite upset about the coming of that particular day too. But it's because she foresees that she is gonna have lots of leftovers from baking cupcakes. Hence, smart me says that Yijun is going to give us leftover cupcakes for Valentine's and an even smarter Winifred suggested to wrap it nicely and give it to her on her birthday.
Winifred is going to join the NTU pagent as a pigeon. She's the pagent pigeon. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like them, like what all their blogs have been stating, we can't finish the readings. So, BYE!!!
What is a book?
I swear I was thinking very hard and rephrasing the question in my head into:
What makes a book, a book?
And Winifred has to answer at that moment of intense activity that my brain is going through and say:
Facebook.
One of the funny things that happened in school today, after not seeing each other for quite long because of CNY. One of the times in which we would laugh at it then look at each other and laugh again.
And Valentine's Day is approaching! I should eliminate the exclaimation mark. But yea... I was the first to bug Winifred. I told her that I'm very vexed because Valentine's Day is coming. I said I don't know what to do. I'm so dead. Pretty upset. Then, HAHAHAHHA! I told her it's because I have so many dates that I don't know which one to go to and that I'm going to turn my phone off. HAHAHAHAHHA! She gave me that look but I know she's smiling!!! HAHAHA! Apparently Yijun is quite upset about the coming of that particular day too. But it's because she foresees that she is gonna have lots of leftovers from baking cupcakes. Hence, smart me says that Yijun is going to give us leftover cupcakes for Valentine's and an even smarter Winifred suggested to wrap it nicely and give it to her on her birthday.
Winifred is going to join the NTU pagent as a pigeon. She's the pagent pigeon. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Like them, like what all their blogs have been stating, we can't finish the readings. So, BYE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home