Jean

Monday, July 6, 2009

There is a need to head to Paragon but I have absolutely no idea why I keep wanting to stay at home. Sleeping early, or rather sleeping sporadically has become an eratic routine. I am happy with myself for cleaning up my wardrobe. The job done was like a war fought. After all these years, I become a little numb, not totally, as I feel a bit guilty when I throw away clothes that still has a tag on them. I have never done so, just this time. Anyways, I packed my table too! Give me a choice and I would love to tear down the built-in table for the study room and create more space for a new shelf that can house my books. There are quite a number of things to be done before school begins. Wardrobe and table are done, moved on to quit-ting ADdiction. Seriously, they do stress me out. Keeping up to datelines used to be my kind of thing but I'm not sure it does not apply to this. Glad I am no longer answerable to them now. I need to do something about the laptop, my hard disks and photos in the digital camera and the phone. Collect my watch and do up my phone are next in line. Afterwhich I need wait for STARS to open. Proceed to buying books, notebooks and pens. Quit tutoring. Winifred ah... I still have those pens bought last semester, not used yet.

For a better semester, for a better semester, ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home