Yes, about 95% sure of my exchange programme to norway. 5% left for receiving the acceptance package. I shall be going for 5-6 months, minimum. Would love anyone to catch me over in europe, wherever I am. Please do... I shall miss a lot of stuff. Will be missing cny, will be missing my birthday in singapore. You people can hold a small gathering and send me a toast on singapore island. Away from ntu I am glad. Trip's in time, a change is what I ask for and a change is what I shall get. I want to see the auroras. Let me see it please. This calls for a not-bad-camera... and a laptop. Hur. Let the 2 guys that are going with me be extremely nice, cos I am nice and deserve nothing less than having nice people around me to TAKE CARE of me. What... I'm a little girl.
For now, back to the ntu drudgery.
So many things to do, so little time. I can spend days and days looking at the map.
For now, back to the ntu drudgery.
So many things to do, so little time. I can spend days and days looking at the map.

1 Comments:
At October 12, 2009 at 12:23 AM ,
Za| R0nG said...
95% sure haha. what an interesting way of putting it. hope u enjoyed my norway book!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home