It's only the second week of school. It feels like only two weeks left to exams. I've already submitted one essay. Though a short one, it is difficult. 'What is Cinema?' Like I know? I am already having tea, coffee, tea kind of diet. I still feel sleepy. This is bad. Give me my holidays back.
Previous Posts
- In 8 minutes, I need to go and take a bath and hea...
- 1. Jean Female name meaning "God is gracious." ...
- That Nobody is damn addictive!!! Only Xin Rong bro...
- It's only 3 plus in the afternoon and I can smell ...
- The tension suffocates me, though I can quite out ...
- Since I was in a bad mood for no reason, I wanted ...
- There is a need to head to Paragon but I have abso...
- Totally hounded by jeff to update my blog. Seeing ...
- Work does much damage to the brains. It's true tha...
- Jearlene's not in Singapore, back to her hectic wo...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home