It's only 3 plus in the afternoon and I can smell dinner being cooked in the kitchen.
ION orchard, opened only recently, has already commanded so many visits from me. Not that there's anything particular to buy or to do there. Just that when you're in orchard, it's almost impossible to miss. I'm lying on bed, bored shitless. Almost wanted to just type 'I am damn bored'. But then again, I would have turned a blog entry into something like a twitter entry. Can school just start? Argh... I want to know what electives I've gotten. The wait is far too long for my liking.
China trip is coming. No pissing of mommy is allowed. Size of spending allowance depends entirely on her.
ION orchard, opened only recently, has already commanded so many visits from me. Not that there's anything particular to buy or to do there. Just that when you're in orchard, it's almost impossible to miss. I'm lying on bed, bored shitless. Almost wanted to just type 'I am damn bored'. But then again, I would have turned a blog entry into something like a twitter entry. Can school just start? Argh... I want to know what electives I've gotten. The wait is far too long for my liking.
China trip is coming. No pissing of mommy is allowed. Size of spending allowance depends entirely on her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home