Jean

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Alright Alright


Stacey's COOL dog 18dec


Darling and I headed to Billy Bombers for dinner after checking out the tattoo shop 18dec


My company at the Vilage 22dec


Haha.. 22dec


The trio 22dec


My two primary school friends 22dec


Long lost Yuen Yin 22dec


Finally a group photo? 22dec


Hehe... 22dec


Playing Balderdash at Mindcafe 22dec


I think I'm the only one not concentrating 22dec


Ulric, Nicholas and Darling after some drinks at Balcony after the games. 22dec


Logcake we bought at the last minute 24dec


Durian logcake 24dec


It looks so clean, so perfect. 24dec


We went for mass at Christ the King at night 24dec


We were in Giraffe and I took this picture while waiting for my beloved Judith to come down. 25dec


So nice right... 25dec


Darling's Erdinger and mine 25dec


I look like crap. Not because I look like crap but because there's this fan that blows at me for the entire time that I spent there. 25dec


My last drink. Mango frozen Margarita. 25dec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home