The amount of seafood I have stocked up in the refrigerators for Chinese New Year.










The three of us went to YJ's CVD. :) I realised how much I missed YJ.




Breakfast at Mac. After The Run.



Our run on Saturday. The first time we meet on the north of Singapore and not in Boon Lay.

















This is actually the journey back home instead of the journey to school. Winifred's green is the same shade of green on the MRT's seat. We laughed.






A poem from the construction site outside Jurong Point. I was really intrigued by it and couldn't bare not taking a picture of it after walking past it almost everyday.

I didn't realise he was in my bag until my bag moved by itself right in front of my very eyes.


The three of us went to YJ's CVD. :) I realised how much I missed YJ.
Breakfast at Mac. After The Run.
Our run on Saturday. The first time we meet on the north of Singapore and not in Boon Lay.
This is actually the journey back home instead of the journey to school. Winifred's green is the same shade of green on the MRT's seat. We laughed.






A poem from the construction site outside Jurong Point. I was really intrigued by it and couldn't bare not taking a picture of it after walking past it almost everyday.

I didn't realise he was in my bag until my bag moved by itself right in front of my very eyes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home