Kingley's birthday that happened quite long ago...





The early people... Busy gambling.






That was all I could take of the food. It was either gone too quickly or I am busy eating. It's just that the two aren't linked together. That is to say that I didnt take much pictures of the food it's not because I am too busy eating the food and finishing them up.

That's lame Chun Hong. Nobody told him to do that. He came up with it and even asked me to take a picture of him!






Dirty minded people. That's why I'm not in the picture.



Kingley's Sushi chef dad


Our photographers for the night.





I swear I hadn't had a drop of alchohol.




We had a taste of his cake before anyone did! Shhhh!!!!!!

Strip tease!





The Couple. Nobody came in their kinky suits. The theme was Pornstar. And so, after awhile, we decided to wow the crowd and dress up with what we prepared. We are sexy. It is a fact.

Liane and Carmen

I look great.

We were trying to imagine me in some forest, the curtain did us the honour. I'm not forgetting my water!

My final get-up.


I see Scott finally. After so long...

Happy Angel!

The focus was actually Xin Rong's tee.


The birthday boy Kingley and his family.





Having an enthusiast like me to call upon the rest of the YJCians works!

Northland's bells are ringing..

A feel of how many people actually turned up. Kingley really has lots of friends and even that, I enjoyed myself.



_________________________________________________________________________________
In Amk Hub, hoping to watch Benjamin Buttons.

On the train back to Yishun. From Woodlands where we finally caught Benjamin Buttons.



It was purely Jearlene's idea. And why the blur pictures, it's because she can't stop laughing and we were scolding her non-stop with people streaming up from the escalator and staring at us.





Look at my standard, I'm so composed. I didn't shake the camera!



Jearl says I really do fit the bill of an ah lian. She is reminded of Northland days.


Guess where? Outside Northpoint's Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Becoming or already is a place of hang out on late nights.




Inside the cafe. We continued and even improvised with one prop.








A bloody long entry.
The early people... Busy gambling.
That was all I could take of the food. It was either gone too quickly or I am busy eating. It's just that the two aren't linked together. That is to say that I didnt take much pictures of the food it's not because I am too busy eating the food and finishing them up.
That's lame Chun Hong. Nobody told him to do that. He came up with it and even asked me to take a picture of him!
Dirty minded people. That's why I'm not in the picture.
Kingley's Sushi chef dad
Our photographers for the night.
I swear I hadn't had a drop of alchohol.
We had a taste of his cake before anyone did! Shhhh!!!!!!
Strip tease!
The Couple. Nobody came in their kinky suits. The theme was Pornstar. And so, after awhile, we decided to wow the crowd and dress up with what we prepared. We are sexy. It is a fact.
Liane and Carmen
I look great.
We were trying to imagine me in some forest, the curtain did us the honour. I'm not forgetting my water!
My final get-up.
I see Scott finally. After so long...
Happy Angel!
The focus was actually Xin Rong's tee.
The birthday boy Kingley and his family.
Having an enthusiast like me to call upon the rest of the YJCians works!
Northland's bells are ringing..
A feel of how many people actually turned up. Kingley really has lots of friends and even that, I enjoyed myself.
_________________________________________________________________________________
In Amk Hub, hoping to watch Benjamin Buttons.
On the train back to Yishun. From Woodlands where we finally caught Benjamin Buttons.
It was purely Jearlene's idea. And why the blur pictures, it's because she can't stop laughing and we were scolding her non-stop with people streaming up from the escalator and staring at us.
Look at my standard, I'm so composed. I didn't shake the camera!
Jearl says I really do fit the bill of an ah lian. She is reminded of Northland days.
Guess where? Outside Northpoint's Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Becoming or already is a place of hang out on late nights.
Inside the cafe. We continued and even improvised with one prop.
A bloody long entry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home