Jean

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 2 of orientation
On day 1, I met a french, a finnish and a hungarian. Sat on the same table for free flow of pizza. I think it's not bad. Or maybe I was starved. Caught some Singaporeans, identified them based on their speech. Hung out with Mr. Azerbaijan and some greeks(their passports are beautiful) and then I went on to join those singaporeans. It was enjoyable. We has mas selamat jokes. Feels quite good to speak mandarin, to hear people speak mandarin and to know that these people know where is singapore and we are not from china.

So far, I'm surviving from skyping with jearl and with the kwok.

I'm going to get a norwegian number later, before the party down at basement 24. There's probably nothing to do tomorrow morning, till night. There's a party down the town centre at night but before that, I'll have to force myself to do up the courses.

It's still freezing here. I hope it would snow so I dont have to walk on ice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home