Jean

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's a Saturday. Spells trouble. There really isn't anything to do in the cold cold morning and afternoon, on a land that the sun never rises and is either at the horizon or is setting. I woke up rather early, once again. Got dressed and went to the post office to change my address. But before that, the aunty nature that I possess lured me to BunnPris to check the prices for some foods because I intend to head to Rema to have a look. I bought potato salad, vinegar chips and 2 strips of Daim chocolates. All in a more competitive price as compared to BunnPris. :D

Now, I'm just munching on my very very nice chips that don't require me to seal them up if I can't finish. The weather is so dry that my chips are forever fresh. Chatting with Fird, and hoping that I can complete doing my time table by today.

Not so keen on the party tonight. But I figured it should be better than staying in my room refreshing facebook every so often to see that nothing has changed, or that those people who update are not of my interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home