Yesterday's play was not too bad at all.
'Just as in love this illusion exists, this illusion of never to forget, so i was under the illuion that I would never forget ... Just as in love.'
- Hiroshima Mon Amour
Recess week for me is in a day's time. I already feel the end of recess week. It's choking me. Nowadays, stress has come to a whole new level. A state in which I am not even aware of its presence, I can only tell by its symptoms. It's getting more and more difficult to sleep. And words are just an amalgamation of letters. Nothing registers in my head. I can't read.
'Just as in love this illusion exists, this illusion of never to forget, so i was under the illuion that I would never forget ... Just as in love.'
- Hiroshima Mon Amour
Recess week for me is in a day's time. I already feel the end of recess week. It's choking me. Nowadays, stress has come to a whole new level. A state in which I am not even aware of its presence, I can only tell by its symptoms. It's getting more and more difficult to sleep. And words are just an amalgamation of letters. Nothing registers in my head. I can't read.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home